after being out for a few months on CD, LP and digital download through bandcamp wishes on a plane’s posthumous release ‘unreleased’ is now available from spotify, apple music, deezer, and most platforms your heart could desire. please help us out by streaming, even if you own the record already! this will let us know you are interested in digital releases and may help funding more old stuff from woap.
clocking in at a little over 30 minutes playing time these unearthed 5 songs, intitally recorded in 2005 show the band’s musical origins, before screamish and post influences kicked in and formed records like ‘this faint line’ (released in 2008). mostly influenced by classic mid 90s emo bands and recordings such as jimmy eat world’s ‘clarity’, texas is the reason’s ‘do you know who you are?’ or the get up kids’ and christie front drive’s entire discography, some 00’s pop punk like the ataris and a more mature take on emo like elliott on ‘false cathedrals’ we get a suprisingly poppy at times, yet fragile and imperfect record, unconventionally arranged, rough and rocking that deserved to rise from the old harddisk it hibernated on for almost 15 years.
- desolate hands move the hour 10" (cady / majorel / agak / coma regalia) €12,00
- coma regalia - vau auspei 5xCD box €29,00
- coma regalia / we had a deal split 7" €7,00
- sordid states 7" (anodes, the story changes, gas up yr hearse!, acidic tree, dessa sons, coma regalia) €6,00
- la luna - always already LP €13,00
- chaviré - maintenant que les flammes sont partout LP €11,00
- woodwork - age of concrete LP €11,00