after being out for a few months on CD, LP and digital download through bandcamp wishes on a plane’s posthumous release ‘unreleased’ is now available from spotify, apple music, deezer, and most platforms your heart could desire. please help us out by streaming, even if you own the record already! this will let us know you are interested in digital releases and may help funding more old stuff from woap.
clocking in at a little over 30 minutes playing time these unearthed 5 songs, intitally recorded in 2005 show the band’s musical origins, before screamish and post influences kicked in and formed records like ‘this faint line’ (released in 2008). mostly influenced by classic mid 90s emo bands and recordings such as jimmy eat world’s ‘clarity’, texas is the reason’s ‘do you know who you are?’ or the get up kids’ and christie front drive’s entire discography, some 00’s pop punk like the ataris and a more mature take on emo like elliott on ‘false cathedrals’ we get a suprisingly poppy at times, yet fragile and imperfect record, unconventionally arranged, rough and rocking that deserved to rise from the old harddisk it hibernated on for almost 15 years.
- divided by water 2x7" XV edition (30 made) (trembling hands / duct hearts / careless / coma regalia / human hands) €12,00
- tromblon - je me fiche d’être français LP €11,00
- children - 25/02/2000 nancy LP €16,00
- apologize - blind love & rockets LP €11,00
- angry silence - strange times call for strange measures LP €10,00
- nessel - gestalt LP €19,00
- dark days - from dusk to dawn LP €11,00