the work in artwork: wishes on a plane – unreleased LP out now and video streaming on youtube
If you’d like to learn about the process of handicraft and assembly of the LP artwork, please check out this video I added to youtube. The record is out now and can be streamed in full.
clocking in at a little over 30 minutes playing time these unearthed 5 songs, intitally recorded in 2005 show the band’s musical origins, before screamish and post influences kicked in and formed records like ‘this faint line’ (released in 2008). mostly influenced by classic mid 90s emo bands and recordings such as jimmy eat world’s ‘clarity’, texas is the reason’s ‘do you know who you are?’ or the get up kids’ and christie front drive’s entire discography, some 00’s pop punk like the ataris and a more mature take on emo like elliott on ‘false cathedrals’ we get a suprisingly poppy at times, yet fragile and imperfect record, unconventionally arranged, rough and rocking that deserved to rise from the old harddisk it hibernated on for almost 15 years.
also today (and today, may 1st, only) we are offering the record for name your price on bandcamp
- rise above dead - ulro LP €17,00
- autarch - the light escaping LP €14,00
- wojtek - hymn for the leftovers 12" EP €14,00
- lingua serpente - anachronistic futuristic 12" €13,00
- footprint - kingfoam orthotic insoles €39,90
- footprint - game changers insoles €49,90
- tomb warden / hit-run drivers / bruised ego / street feet four-way split 7" €6,00